1995 - 2012
The original structure was built in 1899 as one of the many out building for the Pyne Estate in Princeton, NJ. It was converted into a residence in 1961, with almost no updates until 1995 when this project began. The structure was quite derelict both inside and out. The renovation work was to modernize the inside and to restore the exterior structures. The design goal was to make a livable home and at the same time respecting the structurally integrity of the original barn's structure.